Who Can Apply?
A tourist Indian visa » must be allowed to a nonnative who does not have a home or occupation in India and whose sole target of going by India is amusement, touring, easygoing visit to meet companions and relatives, and so forth. No other action is allowable on a tourist e visa. A tourist visa might be issued ordinarily for three months to a half year with single, twofold or different sections and is non-extendable and non-convertible. The span of the visa is at the sole circumspection of the Issuing Authority. All visa expenses once paid are non-refundable independent of the result of the Indian visa application Form » and term conceded Please take note of that the legitimacy of the visa starts from the date of issue by the High Commission of India and not from the date of movement on your application frame.
Which Documents Required:-
E- Visa is for International Travelers whose only purpose of visiting India is recreation, tourism, meet family or friends, seeking medical treatment or a business visit. E Visa to India is not allowed for conferences, journalism and employment.
Government of India specifies certain conditions under which the visa application stands rejected:
• Valid details on the passport, incorrect photo uploads
• Wrong details entered for date of birth or name
• The validity of e-Visa will be 60 days from the date of arrival in India. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical Visa.
• Applicant’s passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
• Visa fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing the application whether or not the visa is granted or rejected
• E-Visa is allowed for a maximum of 2 visits per calendar year.
• On arrival in India applicants will need to carry their E-Visa along with the passport
• Electronic travel authorization does not entitle you for guaranteed entry into India, your entry can still be refused at the time of arrival.
• Photo on the passport should present full face, front view, eyes open
• Review the details mentioned carefully before moving to the confirm details section