Our BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification aims to give students the underpinning knowledge required to assist in managing WHS within the workplace.
You may call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
This qualification is particularly suitable for people working in a work health and safety (WHS) role that may or may not work under supervision. They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
5 Core Units chosen from the WHS units:
• BSBWHS402 – Assist with compliance with WHS laws
• BSBWHS403 – Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
• BSBWHS404 – Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
• BSBWHS405 – Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
• BSBWHS406 – Assist with responding to incidents
5 Elective Units
• BSBWHS408 – Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
• BSBWHS410 – Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
• PUAWER002B – Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
• BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
• BSBWHS505 – Investigate WHS incidents
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Adv Dip WHS, Whitecard, First Aid and CPR, RSA, RCG and Barista Courses.
Melbourne Training Location :
108 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000