(EOFY Specials) First Aid HLTAID003 certificate is valid for 3 years. CPR Certification is strongly recommended to be renewed annually. Our First Aid and CPR classes are the same as St Johns and Red Cross.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
• HLTAID001 Provide CPR
• HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
• HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Course Covers :
• infection control procedures
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• CPR techniques on adults and infants
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
• managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
• managing exposure to extreme temperatures
• administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
• assessing and moving sick & injured
• legal responsibilities of a first aider
• basic anatomy and physiology
• managing shock
• and much, much more!
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Wollongong, Parramatta, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle, Central Coast and Hornsby NSW, Brisbane and Gold Coast QLD, Melbourne and Dandenong VIC, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid and CPR, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Advanced Dipoma WHS, Whitecard, RSA, RCG and Barista Courses.
Sydney NSW Training Location:
428 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000