Loganlea is situated less than 27km from the Brisbane CBD and 40km from the beautiful Gold Coast. Loganlea falls within the Logan City Council and is perfectly situated just 1.4km from the Logan Motorway. Located just 1km to local shopping centres, 2km to State Primary & High Schools, 2.5km to Loganlea train station and less than 5km to Griffith University, Loganlea offers residents full amenities in a growing suburb.
As a young city, Logan's residential neighbourhoods are predominantly fresh and contemporary. New estates continue to flourish, giving locals wide range of lifestyle options, from leafy suburbs to bushland acreage. Many older suburbs pre-dating the city's short history have been revitalised through urban and community renewal partnership projects between Logan City Council and the Queensland Government.
• Land size 350m2 $229,000
• Build size 186.1m2 $297,800
• Anticipated rental income $630pw
• Gross Yield approx. 6.22%
• Land Registration: 1st Quarter of 2018
• Complete landscaping for QLD conditions
• Low maintenance exposed aggregate driveway
• Two separate single lock up garages for each dwelling
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• 25 year structural guarantee
• Roller blinds to all windows
• Connections to all services
• Air-conditioning to main bedrooms & living areas
• Ceiling Fans