SCENIC VIEWS ESTATE is situated just 6km north North West of the Ipswich CBD is Scenic View Estate. Enjoying wonderful district views of the surrounding bushland and adjoining a dedicated Bush Reserve this estate has so much to offer families seeking all the modern conveniences nearby yet with a connection to nature.
If education is important then there are a number of schools nearby including Brassall State School, Ipswich Grammar School, St Joseph’s and West Moreton Anglican College not to mention the University of Southern Queensland, all only minutes away.
With a number of shopping centres only a short distance away and a new Woolworths proposed for Brassall itself, shopping couldn’t be easier.
Scenic Views Estate enjoys great access to the Warrego Highway and Ipswich rail lines making commuting is a breeze. Scenic Views Estate is a convenient and enjoyable place to live.
• Land size 450m2 $176,000
• Build size 189m2 $224,400
• Anticipated rental income $380
• Gross Yield approx. 4.94%
• Land Registered
• Tenant Ready Home
• 25 year Structural Guarantee
• Fixed Price Contract
• Driveway, Path, porch and alfresco base
• 2 Split system air conditioners
• Carpet & tiles
• Fly screens to windows
• Barrier screens to doors
• Vertical blinds
• Stone bench top to kitchen
• Stainless steel dishwasher
• Front garden bed and turf to front & rear
• Fencing, garden, letterbox & clothesline
• TV antenna & ceiling fans
• Energy efficient downlights