Redbank Plains is located just 6kms from the Springfield CBD on the edge of the Greater Springfield – well known as one of Australia’s fastest growing regions.
Redbank Plains has become one of the fastest growing suburbs in Ipswich with a growth rate of over 60% in the past 5 years and it is predicted to boom in the years to come.
Redbank Plains is popular with Commuters given its proximity to the Ipswich Motorway and the Redbank Plains train station. Residents are well served with 2 shopping centres, primary and secondary schools, day care, gyms, restaurants and more.
• Land size 360m2 $180,000
• Build size 168.7m2 $219,990
• Anticipated rental income $420pw
• Gross Yield approx. 5.50%
• Land Registered, Tenant Ready Home
• 20 year Structural Guarantee
• Driveway, Path, porch and alfresco base
• 2 Split system air conditioners
• Carpet & tiles, Fly screens to windows
• Barrier screens to doors
• Vertical blinds
• Stone bench top to kitchen
• Stainless steel dishwasher
• Front garden bed and turf to front & rear
• Fencing, garden, letterbox & clothesline
• TV antenna & ceiling fans
• Energy efficient downlights