Speech Evaluator, Japanese speakers in Japan
Appen, a global leader in language and search technology is working on a speech to text development application for a major technology company and we are seeking native Japanese speakers to participate in this project.
• Participants will be listening to audio files and evaluate how natural the audio sounds in a scale of 1-7, then, answers a few follow-up questions.
• The task will take approximately 1 - 1.5 hours to complete.
• Participants will be given 3 - 5 days to complete the task.
• Upon completion, payment will follow via Paypal/Skrill
• Participants must be a native Japanese speaker currently residing in Japan.
• Participants should have a personal computer and good internet connection.
Detailed instructions will be provided via email shortly after you have registered through this link
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. Your successful contribution to this project will grant you a space in our database and a good chance to be considered for projects in the future.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.