Appen, a global leader in language and search technology is working on a voice recognition development application for a major technology company, and we are seeking native Japanese speakers with kids ages 6-13 years old to participate in this project.
Pay rate: To be discussed
Required language: Japanese
• The task is to record your child's voice, reading Japanese prompts on our handheld AMR mobile app.
• The duration of the task will depend on how fast your child will finish each prompt.
• You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one session.
• Upon successful completion, payment will follow via PayPal.
• Japanese parents with kids ages 6-13 years old
• Participants can be located anywhere, as long as the child was born and raised in Japan for a minimum of 5 years
• Android or iOS smartphone or tablet is a must (PC or Mac computers cannot be used for this project)
If you or someone in your circle of friends meet the requirements and is interested in contributing to this project, please apply now!
Detailed instructions will be provided shortly after you have enrolled, should you meet the task requirements.
Please don't forget to select "Japanese (Japan)" as your native language upon registration.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. Your successful contribution to this project will grant you a space in our database and a good chance to be considered for projects in the future.
We are looking forward to receiving your application