- Interested to work in Aichi-ken, Japan.
- Native English Speaker or Nationality of Israeli.
Job type: Permanent/Full Time.
Work place: Aichi-ken, Japan
Specific work content:
We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion.
After joining the company, Company will provide require training.
Job Description / Responsibility:
• To implement the core HR practices under company policy, to ensure professional HR services and update it as per requirement.
• Regular administrative work that includes daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
• To visit different units regularly to handle and ensure company's administration issues.
• Any other tasks assigned by management
Bachelor degree. New graduate are highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced.
Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
(Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays,
New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
◆ Annual income 3.5 million yen ~ 6 million yen (210,000 yen ~ 290,000 yen + monthly bonus)
※ Overtime fee included, including 20 hours per month
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to follow company rules & regulation.
• Good Personality with having constantly smiling attitude will be preferable.
• People who have good skill to convince people & Problem solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: