Job type: Permanent/Full Time.
Work place: Aichi-ken, Japan
Specific work content: We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion. After joining the company, Company will provide require training.
Job Description / Responsibility:
• Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
• Writing and producing presentations and press releases
• Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
• Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
• Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
• Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
• Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
Academic Qualification: Bachelor degree. New graduate are highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced.
Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
Holidays: (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays,
New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
Salary: Annual income 3.5 million yen ~ 6 million yen (210,000 yen ~ 290,000 yen + monthly bonus)
- Overtime fee included, including 20 hours per month.
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to follow company rules & regulation.
• Good Personality with having constantly smiling attitude will be preferable.
• People who have good skill to convince people & Problem solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How to Apply: Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: