The gas stations are the places where maximum visibility is required as it is being visited by more number of drivers who need to refill their vehicle’s tank while on the roads and hence powerful lights such as LED canopy lights will prove to be very useful over there. You can use these eco-friendly lights that will provide maximum illumination at the most reduced rates.
Among various types of lights for the gas stations, you can use Led canopy lights for gas station » that are an ideal solution to the gas station lighting that remains open throughout the day and night.
• These 150w LED canopy lights can be replaced with MH or sodium-potassium light bulb using up to 400w of power thus you can make an additional saving of 250 watts of energy.
• It comes with the color temperature of 5700K that provides daylight color temperature thus making the outdoor places more illuminated.
• The wider beam angle of more than 120 degrees makes these lights capable to cover wider spaces, also the heat sink inside these lights will remove any unwanted heat that gets generated during the normal operation of the lights.
• Also, use them for more than 50,000 hours.
• Comes with a lumen output of 17242 lumens, these 150w LED canopy lights are IP65 rated lights that can withstand dust & moisture as well.
• Get 5 Years of Manufacturer’s Warranty on purchasing these canopy LED lights.
• Also, these lights have very low maintenance costs attached to them as compared to that higher cost in case of conventional metal-halides.
So use these 150w LED canopy lights that come with UL and DLC certificates as well, thus making them eligible for rebates and warranties as well.