Home / Europe / Northern Europe / Business services / Other business services
Report Abuse | Email this Ad    Bookmark and Share Share
Post# A569805

Legal advice for UK spouse visa | ICS Legal

Posted on: Thursday, 09 May, 2019  11:32
Updated On: Thursday, 09 May, 2019  12:16
Expires On: Friday, 08 May, 2020  18:32
Reply to: (Use contact form below)

If you are a British citizen or you have held the Indefinite Leave to Remain or you are married to or have a long term relationship with a British citizen then you can bring your wife, husband or partner in the UK permanently if you meet the credentials. Firstly, you must show to the UK authorities that your relationship is genuine and legitimate. Secondly, you need to have the intention to live together there. Besides, minimum financial requirements need to be fulfilled. Your yearly earnings should be equivalent to £18,600. Moreover, your spouse or partner needs to meet the English language requirements. It would be done by passing an exam called level A1 or by having a certificate of studying at an English medium university. However, for meeting all the requirements you might be worried because of complexity at the time of your application. In this case, you may pay to the Immigration advisors to make this complex process easier. It would not only decrease your stress but save your time. At ICS Legal, we have fourteen years’ experience in dealing with the UK Spouse visa, UK marriage Visa, British Citizenship, UK immigration advice and UK visas advice. If you are seeking legal help and advice dealing with your documents please contact us through email at info@icslegal.com. You can speak to one of our friendly legal advisers on 0207 237 3388. Read more on the following https://icslegal.com/ »

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
159 hits

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox