Home / Ocenia / Australia & New Zealand / Events
Report Abuse | Email this Ad    Bookmark and Share Share
Post# E86816

01 Jan, 18 - 31 Dec, 19
DO YOU FEEL LOST , LONELY AND CONFUSED ABOUT LOVE ? CAL + 27734392061 (south africa)

Posted on: Friday, 30 March, 2018  15:37
Updated On: Friday, 30 March, 2018  15:39
Expires On: Saturday, 30 March, 2019  22:37
Reply to: juma.musa44@yahoo.com

​DO YOU FEEL LOST , LONELY AND CONFUSED ABOUT LOVE ? CALL, If you have decided to consult me today, it is probably because you have a personal problem to resolve. Whether it is a problem involving Love , Justice , Revenge or Affection or even a serious problem of Bad Luck… Patients who are often desperately unhappy about things they have little or no control over. Such as, employment problems (lack of it, too much of it, mistreatment at work e.t.c.) Relationship problems feature quiet highly here in south Africa . It might be a partner 'playing an away from home' or an adult child causing a huge amount of worry to parents. Many couples are unable to conceive even after being given the medical 'all clear. The list is endless. No matter how complicated your problem or life may be you're most welcome to ask if I genuinely feel healing may benefit you. If I can not, you'll be told so. You should know that something can be done and am ready to give you my uncommonly effective help ....don't hesitate come for help .Call Dr Juma.musa On +27734392061 Email juma.musa44@yahoo.comc » info@drjumamusa.co.za » drjumamusa@gmail.com » Website.www.drjumamusa.co.za For More Details. N: B. We Also Offer Distance Services Worldwide Through Online And Phone Readings

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
1542 hits